Funding Methods and policies
Credit Card Fund
- Credit Card funding allows you to fund your account faster* than a Bank Wire Transfer.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard only for the following currencies : EUR & USD
- The first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the Credit/Debit Card must match the digits of the card used to process the transaction. If the digits do not match we reserve the right to reject the deposit.
- Credit card must show a name that matches the client account name.
- Please ensure your card allows refunds before proceeding.
- Deposits made via card must be withdrawn back to the same card used to make the deposit. There is no fee charged on refunds.
- Any profits made above the card deposit amount must go to a bank account in the same name as the client account.
- Please ensure to only fund with an approved and registered card otherwise your deposit will be refunded and the processing fee forfeited.
To fund via Credit card, please log into the Client Portal to submit your payment requests. If you haven’t signed up for a live account, don’t have your login details or are unsure how to complete the process, please contact us on +44 12 0228 1305 or email at Support@aztrades.com or start a live chat right here on the site.
Local Bank Transfer
The “Local Bank Transfer” service enables clients to transfer funds from their domestic bank account to any of our locally appointed bank accounts to Deposit to their AZtrades Account.
This provides clients with local bank options depending on specific remittance needs (destination and currency), helping clients save cost on bank charges and remit funds much faster.
In collaboration with many financial instutions in the world – introducing our Reference System – designed with the client in mind to credit the funds into their registered account once the funds are arrived on AZtrades Account.
This system guides clients in selecting the most suitable channel in making Deposits. It provides clients with options depending on specific remittance needs (wire destination, currency and amount), making deposit easy.
Please obtain your Reference number and instructions to proceed with your Deposit, please contact your accounts manager.
Our deposit and withdrawal policy guarantees the highest level of security.
The first safeguard against money laundering is sophisticated Know-Your-Client (KYC) verification. To ensure compliance with standard AML regulations, we require you to submit the following documentation on withdrawals:
Proof of Identification : A clear copy of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID, i.e. a valid passport, driver’s license, or national ID card.
Proof of Residence : An official document issued within the last 3 months, clearly stating your name and address as registered with AZtrades. This can be a utility bill (i.e. water, electric, or landline), or bank statement. Please make sure your copy includes:
- Your full, legal name
- Your full residential address
- Date of issue (within the last 3 months)
- Name of the issuing authority with an official logo or stamp
Copy of the front and back of your credit card : To ensure your privacy and security, only the last 4 digits of your credit card must be visible. You can also cover the last 3 digits on the back of your card (CVV code).
All of the above documents should match the details given with AZ trades
*Please note that regulatory requirements differ in certain countries and we may need to request further documentation from you in regards of KYC.
We do not accept third-party payments. All deposits must be made in your own name and match the KYC documents submitted. Due to AML regulatory policies, all funds withdrawn must be returned to the exact source from which they were received. This means that funds originally deposited via bank transfer will be returned to the same account when a withdrawal request is made. Equally, if you deposited via credit card, your funds will be returned to the same credit card when a withdrawal request is made.
We do not, under any circumstances accept cash deposits or disburse cash when requests for withdrawal are made.
AML regulation requires us to monitor and track suspicious transactions and report such activities to the relevant law enforcement agencies. We also reserve the right to deny a transfer at any stage if we believe the transfer to be connected in any manner to criminal activity or money laundering. The law prohibits us from informing customers about reports submitted to law enforcement agencies concerning suspicious activity. If you have any inquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org